About Me

My photo
a lawyer, a writer, a philosopher, a believer in life, in love, in all things good and beautiful.

Tuesday, 10 November 2015

MY LIFE, MY LESSONS

I have come to realise in Life that the things that seem easiest are the most difficult things to do.

I saw that in the simplest things there are the strongest mystery.

I looked at the stupidest things in life, and realised they hold the deepest truth.

I begin to realise that fear is the greatest obstacle to success and when you learn to do that which you fear the most, you can do anything.
As I grow, I saw that saying you Love someone and actually loving them are two different things.

I realised in love, when you are in the deepest pain, it is better to be silent, because if your love wasn't enough, why will your words matter?

I realised that the sweetest moments can cause so much sadness when they become memories, yet we cherish them

I looked at the Future and I saw that it is always beautiful when we dream about it but can be pale when we are living it.

Then I realised, life is what it is, some questions are meant to be unanswered, some futures are meant to be unlived, some fears are meant to be unconquered, and sometimes promises of love are meant to be broken.


No comments:

Post a Comment