When we are love with someone, we notice their flaws, we
notice the things
they do that doesn’t seem right..and somehow we believe we can make them change.
We believe our love can make them have a rethink and start doing things right.
So I see people struggling every day to change their partner..trying to get them
to be more committed, more loving, more caring, faithful, stop flirting, drop bad
habits, focused on the relationship .But I have come to realize it is an act of folly
to believe someone will change cause you love them, NO..they may admire
your love,adore it, appreciate it even but what changes people is when they love you back.
they do that doesn’t seem right..and somehow we believe we can make them change.
We believe our love can make them have a rethink and start doing things right.
So I see people struggling every day to change their partner..trying to get them
to be more committed, more loving, more caring, faithful, stop flirting, drop bad
habits, focused on the relationship .But I have come to realize it is an act of folly
to believe someone will change cause you love them, NO..they may admire
your love,adore it, appreciate it even but what changes people is when they love you back.

Nice one. We hope to c more.
ReplyDeleteThanks dear
DeleteThumbs up ivy..all d best
ReplyDeleteCeejay
Lol thankz Cjizzle fizzle..
DeleteNice... Keep up.
ReplyDeleteShow ur self...nice one
ReplyDeleteHahahhaha Kingsley.. #lips sealed
DeleteHmmmm!what changes people is when they love you back.....IVY I see u
ReplyDeleteThanks dear
DeleteWat changes people is wen dey love u back....sooo true!
ReplyDeletegood to know you agree. thanks
DeleteNice
ReplyDelete